ULTRA II Dual function polishing machine which performs Ultrasonic Polishing and EDM Erosion
During ultrasonic polishing, the vibration movement repiprocates upto 28,000 times per second.
During EDM erosion, the machine discharges high frequency electric spark to remove excessive material at adjustable speed .
ULTRA II works much faster than manual polishing. It can polish deep and narrow area where manual polishing cannot reach. Its EDM erosion function offers an economical and fast method to polish extra-hard alloys and carbide. ULTRA II performs both these operations at exceptionally low sound level and is very compact work horse.
Features of Ultra II:
- Able to adjust the EDM gap automatically to obtain maximum output
- Controlled power output and stored current consume little power
- Fine EDM process, suitable for intricate mould
- NIne step digital Ultrasonic power control
- Nine step digital EDM power control
- Ultrasonic vibration auto tracking
Applicable Material: Steel, Carbide, Glass, Precious Stones
EDM fluid: Kerosene/ Water/ EDM oil
Input: SIngle Phase 220V+ - 10%, 50 Hz
Output: 60W, 19-28 Khz, 9-stage output selection
Dimensions: 230 mm x 130 mm x 78 mm
Weight: 3 Kg approx.