- Diamond Foils can be cut to any shape and size easily and stick on to your own tools, to make a "self-made" tool
- Diamond Foils are adhesive backed, makes it easier and faster to use
- Its flexibility helps to create custom tools to polish difficult curves and profiles. In addition, it is useful to finish ribs, narrow grooves, slots, corners and many other infinite applications
- Aggressive cutting action and a wide range of grit sizes enables fast cutting or polishing on steels and carbides
The application of diamond power on a flexible cloth has allowed the development of a new generation of diamond tools. This tool performs a more aggressive cutting action than any other abrasive tools, thanks to its flexibility and to the spacing between islands, the diamond cloth can be easily cut with a scissor.
- Wet grinding (lapping) hardened steel of any hardness
- Tungsten Carbide
- Hard Ceramic coated steels
- Hard Ceramic
- Granite and Stone, etc., or for the lapping of mould and die.